Thursday, January 27, 2011

YOU MEN!!!

Hello.

I have been sidetracked.

Yes, yes yes, this is a stupid excuse, i know, but i have my reasons!

Social stuff has gotten in the way of my gaming.
My life is slowly falling apart, and not in the interesting 'climax' middle of the storyline way, more like the 'tragic ending' kinda way.

I'm losing A LOT of things i care about.

People have been dying, getting sick, IGNORING ME (nudge fucking nudge) and just nothing is going well at the moment.

However, there is some good news!

I have purchased Fallout3 and a game called WET!!
These games will be accompanied by the games 'Assassins Creed 2' and 'Trauma Center: New Blood'

I'm very exited to be playing these games, most of them are really really good.
From what i've heard at least....

Also, some other good news is that i've been saving up and have almost enough money to buy Black Ops for my PS3! FINALLY!!! I cannot WAIT to get it! :3

And, i now have a PSN ID
If you want to add me, please do, and make sure you tell me who you are and if you read my blog, cuz i'd LOVE to know!

My ID is - Little_Sister2

Yeah. BioShock. Shush.
I like it. :P

Anyway people, i am going to leave you my dearies, i'm going to go hassle my parents for the PS3! ^_^

~

No comments:

Post a Comment