Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm going to fucking Big Daddy drill your head in!

So. I'm fucking mad.
I'm angry and hell.
Don't you DARE come near me, or you'll be freaking blown to peices.

Why? You ask?

Because i recently spent $5.00 on buying Bioshock for my PC via STEAM, waited 2 days for it to load, then had to wait another 2 hours for it to update and for my Dad to make me an administrator so he wouldn't have to put in a password for me everytime i wanted to play, and then, guess what?

The game ends up being jumpy.

That's right folks, fucking jumpy.
Like.....something that jumps.

I havn't played ANY of my games in 3 days because i keep getting kicked off by my parents, and my sister.
The reasons are as follows:

1. PS3-The PS3 is currently set up in my parents cinema and media room. I do go in there, and if they're out, i get to use it, but otherwise it's a no-go-zone. It's my PARENTS TV, and my Dad thinks that the PS3 is all his, even though my Mum says it the family toy. I am currently playing 3 games on the PS3, and have not gotten any further in them AT ALL.

2. Wii-The only game i am playing at the moment on the Wii is 'House of the Dead: Overkill'. This game includes Zombies, harsh language, and horror undertones. My sister, an unfortunate victim of the illness 'Aspergers Syndrome' (similar to Autism, but more mood related then physically or mentally effected), which can cause her to see and hear things. Because of this, i can't play my Zombie game around her, because it will scare her and make her hear voices/see things. ;> . <

3. Nintendo DS* -My sister takes it to play her Naruto DS game. Since she lost hers. And i WOULD go play my Zombie game during this time, but no, she has to play it in the same room as me. Freaking b***h. > . <

3. PC-Only game i have is Bioshock, and i already told you this story... '-_-

FML.

Fuck it with something hard and sand papery.

I just want to play my games. That's all i want to do.
I wanna kill some zombies/splicers/whatevers, catch some Pokémon, and run around as a little sack person.

Please, gamers, if you're reading! Please try to help me with my Bioshock PC problem as soon as you can! I would SO appreciate it. xxxooo <3

~

No comments:

Post a Comment