Friday, January 14, 2011

Water, water everywhere, and not a highway to drive on....

Everyone knows that electronics and water don't mix well.
Which is why i have, once again, been deprived of my games.

I am quite annoyed.

We (we being me and my family) are currently on our way Adelaide to get away from the flooding up north. But because of all this flooding, all the roads are closed, we are currently stuck in Arrarat until the roads open up again.

So, i am stuck in a sleeazy motel, typing this up on my sister's school laptop, while i wait for Steam to finish upgrading and/or the roads to open up.

I am bored out of my mind.

Yes, i know, i should go get my DS or something and go progress in one of my many, MANY projects i currently have running, but no. I can't.
Why?
Because all of my stuff is in the back of my Dad's car, and he will NOT, under any circmstances, unload the car.

So, i am stuck in pure boredom for the next 13 or so hours.

Anyway, i will blog again when i get to Adelaide and have played some games.
I will also try to let you all know about the gaming scene in Adelaide at the moment, if i can! What everyone is buying, and what everyone is playing ect...
So keep reading my lovely little 8bit apples!!!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment