Thursday, January 6, 2011

The continued dry spell.

Still havn't played anything.

I can't take this! I need to shoot something! I need to kill something! > . <
I hate it!!!

However, i'm now concidering investing in a Gaming PC. These are, unfortunatly, very very expensive though. And i shall have to do A LOT of saving....

Which i DON'T do...

Dilemaaaaaaaas! > . <

Either way, it will be the weekend soon, so i shall be able to play a little bit of bioshock hopefully!! Which is exiting!

But, it all depends on the rennovations (Yes, we're starting them up again), and if i go out or whatever.

At this stage....i don't know. :'(

Either way, i shall try and keep you all updated on my gaming statuses, now matter how boring or informationless they are... > . <

~

No comments:

Post a Comment