Thursday, January 6, 2011

My little gaming dream...


My dear friends, this is my little gaming dream....
This is the ALIENWARE M17X Gaming Notebook.
Note, i did not take this picture. I don't have one....yet.

Some information on this beautiful slice of electronic cake-

Processor: Intel Core i7-84OQM
Graphics Card: SLI Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285M
RAM: 8GB RAM
Storage: 1,280GB
Screen: 17in (1, 920 x 1,200 resolution)
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium
Weight: 5.3kg
Dimensions: 405.89 x 321.31 x 53.59mm
Optical Drive: CD/DVD burner (No Blu-Ray > . <)
(all information from APC magazine January 2011 issue ^_^ )

Anyway, the only downside to this wet dream of mine (other than the fact it has no blu-ray) is the price.
I could buy 50 different consoles and still have money left over for the price of it.

I mean, who has $3,599 lying around the house when they're 16?! (yes folks, i know, that's A LOT of money for a slice of cake...even if it IS gormet cake)
I know i don't, and if i did, i'd probably be spending it right now.....

Anyway, so this is my dream. And this is NOT a reality at the moment. For funds are weak.
Feel free to donate to the "I want this NOW!!" fund for me! Even a dollar will help!

Jokes
I don't have the money to start up a fund. > . <

~

No comments:

Post a Comment