Thursday, January 6, 2011

Biggest Achievement of my LIFE!

Thats right, folks!


I somehow got onto a gaming console! YAY!





Anyway, that is NOT my biggest achievement.


This is -



No, it's not my slightly improved paint skills (shut up),

I FINISHED BIOSHOCK2!!!!!!!!!!

I faked a sicky today, got to stay home, and as soon as i woke up (for the second time, may i just say. Hey, work takes a lot out of me!), i ran to the PS3 and just PLAYED. For 3 hours. Non-stop.

AND I FINISHED!! ^_^ This deserves cake! Where is my congratulatory cake? You don't have it? Then go get me one!!

Anyway, i know what you're all wondering,

"What ending did she get? Did she harvest Delta or save him?!"

Well my children, the answer is - i killed Lamb. And i got to the surface, and harvested myself. So i got the sad ending where Eneanor lets you die and then sits with you and decides that she misses you.

I wanted the good ending with all of the adorable little sisters (Yeah, i'm a sucker for a cute little girl with demon eyes), but i ended up killing Stanley, Gil, and the 3 little sisters Stanley wanted. Stanley because....well....he's a douchebag. And DESERVED to die. And Gil cuz he WANTED to die, orriginally. I didn't want to kill Gil, but i did....i kinda regret it acctually. Juuuust a little.

Oh well, i guess...I CAN PLAY IT AGAIN!!! Or not...

Anyway, my opinion on the game?

9/10

The storyline is AMAZING, it's touching and makes you think. Because you have to make your own decisions whether to kill or save certain characters, it puts a real ethical point to the game as well, which i LOVE. The graphics are so good, i literally cried when i first played in on the PS3, it was THAT beautiful.

You get a lot of choice for weapons, such as a Rivet Gun, a Machine Gun, a Revolver, and my personal faveorite...

The Big Daddy Drill. ( which you can upgrade to the point where it is frozen and can freeze your enemies. TAKE THAT SPLICERS! BWAHAHA!)

The Rivet Gun is also quite a usefull weapon, for there's heaps of different ammo choices, all of which are quite affective.

Weapon-wise, the only things i DON'T like are how the drill runs out of fuel really easily, and it's hard to find more, so you better have heaps of money saved up when you get to the ammo vending machines, because you'll want to fill it up fully, and how the guns don't hold enough ammo (in my opinion).

The scatter the ammo ALL OVER the place, and you can't pick it up because you're already stocked up. So my suggestion is to save your money for drill fuel, and run on the ammo you find for as long as you can, or you'll just end up wasteing your money on the ammo you'll most probably find.

The plasmids, however, are another story.

EVE hypo in the game is LOW LOW LOW. And VERY hard to find most of the time.

The plasmids themselves are very good, but the fact that you run out of EVE so quickly really angers me. I'm a BIG fan of Swarm, Incinerate, and Freeze, but they take up lots of EVE very quickly. My least faveorite plasmid of them all (and it really shouldn't be, i know), is the 'Call Eleanor' plasmid. Yes, it's GREAT to have Eleanor to fight by your side, but it takes up all of your EVE, and if you've only got one left, you're going to have to do all of your fighting with only your weapons, which isn't really that fun now, is it? ;)

Now, i didn't really pay much attention to collecting ADAM with the little sisters, because of one simple reason-

SPLICERS

I have a VERY large hating for splicers, esspecially Houdini Splicers (dissapearing and re-appearing all the time! Make up your mind! > . < ), and when your Little Sister is collecting (or attempting to collect) ADAM, they swarm like mad! So i avoid at ALL costs collecting ADAM. Most of my ADAM came from when i rescued the Little Sisters, or while i was underwater (tip here: when you enter a flooded area of Rapture, look for the ADAM slugs. They are everywhere underwater). In all honesty however, this game was, in my opinion, the best game ever inveted. Even better than Black Ops. But then again, i'm no good at Back Ops.... > . <

1 comment: