Monday, January 10, 2011

LDL: Now compleate with real Females! (fist LAN post)

Okay, so on Saturday, i had the very lovely pleasure of going to the Bunyip LDL: Lemon Death LAN. It was the BEST night, and i met heaps of awesome people, who i now love, and got to play a lot of amazing games.

I also got my kills up to 20 by the end of the night.
I'm not boasting, just saying.

Anyway, my review of LDL January 2011-

Heaps of people, great area connection, and some really great games played too.
You mix this with the fact that the players there were really talented at the same time, and my 4 cartons of 600ml Chocolate Milk, and you have THE winning combination.

However, i did NOT like the location.

It was dusty, and a bit grotty, and kinda hard to find (thank you JUSTIN for not answering my texts!), but for the amount of people there were there, it was a pretty good size, and we didn't seem to have much of a problem fitting everyone in!
Oh, and the fridge sucked. Just sayin. My chocolate milk ended up being WARM.
NOT HAPPY. > . <

Anyway, it's definatly a LAN i would want to go to again, and i urge you all to go if you're in the Bunyip Area next time! It was super fun, and it'd be GREAT to know if you're reading my blog (hint hint, nudge nudge)!

Anyway, until next time my lovely dears, go play safely, and try not to kill your teamates because you die if you do

~

No comments:

Post a Comment