Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fill in and GETTING THERE!

Okay, super duper quick post just updateing you all on what i've been doing the past two weeks! A new, more detailed post will be comming soon (this means PICTURES people!), but i have to get home first and clean everything up on my computer. > . <

Okay, so first up! There are some v
ery big and important things that have happened!

. I got into my new school officially
. I got to Adelaide. Somehow. Without drowning. (YAY)
. I got a tan (FINALLY!!)
. I bought Assassins Creed 2 to replace Bioshock 2.
And......
. I bought a Mac.

Yes folks, a Mac.
Macbook pro to be precise.
For school.

HAH! Who am i kidding!?

Yeah it's for school, but you all know me!
If i can get Bioshock to work on it i am going to USE IT!!

So some new projects comming up soon are:

. Bioshock
. Portal (even though i can already quote GLaDOS....perfectly.)
. CoD: Black Ops (i'm still trying to decide whether i'll play this on the PC or the PS3. A lot of people say PS3)
And (maybe) MORE!

If i get payed!

^_^

Anyway, a quick update on my gaming stats!
I've been playing.....NOTHING.

Wait, that's a lie.
I've been playing Pokemon!

I got my 6th Badge! Yay!
I'm getting there!!

But that's about it.

Yeah. I fail. Shush. I'M GETTING THERE!!!

Okay, so thats about it for now my lovely little 8bit bites! I have to get off my sister's computer, or she's going to chop me up into little pieces with a spork.

Oh yeah. She can do that.
She's just THAT deadly. And no amount of playing Assassins Creed is going to save me from THAT.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment