Sunday, January 2, 2011

Aaron's Bedroom

It is large, and kinda messy. And the bed is in a veeeery strange spot. Right outside the door.
Which means that if you walk the wrong way, you'll stubb your toe on the corner of the bed while you try to get out of his room.
.......

Yes folks, thats right.
I did that. Shut up.

Anyway, so, Bioshock, Borderlands, Little Big Planet, New Blood, Overkill, SoulSilver. I need to finish THESE games BEFORE i go and buy any more, or i will have WAAAAY too many projects on the run at once, and i won't finish them all, or i'll be hogging the ps3, which i don't think my Dad will appreciate.... (> . <)

So, the current status on my games is as followed:

Bioshock2-Up to gathering the special plants for Gilbert, or "Alex the Great." I am currently regretteing spending all my ADAM on upgrading 'freeze', and not 'hypnotize', because he keeps throwing Big Daddies at me, and i'd really LOVE their friendship right at the moment. > . <

Borderlands-Just killed 9-toes, and am looking for bonehead. Acctually, scrap that, i'm attempting to kill bonehead. Proving to be quite difficult.

Little Big Planet-Up to level 'Get a Grip' by myself, however, my sister has been playing it while i've been out, so...she may have gotten it further. Will update soon.

New Blood-Still on first episode. Thanks sis. Hog the Wii much! :P

House of the Dead: Overkill-Okay, so i'm still kinda at the start, but here's the thing with this game. I can't decide if it's amazingly good, or just tacky. It's basically, in my opinion, Pulp Fiction with Zombies. Now i, personally, LOVE anything by Quintin Tarantino, but i'm wandering if this game is just taking it TOO far and it's just distastefull, or amazingly awesome because of it's likeness to a QT movie. I have yet to decide.

Pokémon: SoulSilver-First of all, i want to say a great biiiiiiiiiig thank you too cupcake, who i love with all of my heart for giving me this game. A big kiss to you Cupcake xx.
Anyway, so i've got 3 badges so far, but i'm attempting to raise my party so that it's more powerfull before my next battle. And i still have to figure out where my next badge battle is... > . <
But i'm getting there!!!

So, as you can see, i am a very lazy girl, with a lot of time on her hands. Shut up.
So far, out of all of these games, i think the game i'm in love with most at the moment is either Pokémon: SoulSilver or Bioshock2. I would say Borderlands, but because of the current stitch i'm in, i can't say that ;-_-

Anyway, i must be off, so i can go and harvest some ADAM.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment